Wednesday 12 December 2007

Welcome to George from Barcelona

Welcome to my blog, where I hope to give those of you who live beyond the borders of Catalonia a different view of this country in the NE of the Iberian Peninsula. I already have another blog, YuriBCN, where I started posting articles in Catalan in April 2006, offering my opinions on social and political issues here in Catalonia. Since I get the impression there aren't really all that many places where people who don't know Catalan can go to get a distinct perspective of society and politics in Catalonia, from an independentist's point of view, I have decided to start George from Barcelona.

Hope you find it useful.

No comments:

You can be pro-independence, but you can't be independent

The forthcoming Catalan elections called for December 21 by the Spanish government, will not in fact be autonomous , but a plebiscite...